Tuesday 19 August 2008

Les Brown: Why People Fail

I like this bloke, there is a stack of his speeches on the internet, I just thought this one was rather appropriate in the present circumstances.

I am still finding it difficult to be as motivated as I was before 080808.

Charlie went away on holiday today with his mum for a week, and the weather is terrible so its not a great day. I should use the week to get some training in between shifts and report back with some positive news. Too much 'negative air' as Lance Armstrong would say!

3 comments:

Pat Park said...

Mark,

You haven't failed. You set your goal well and haved trained properly for it and are ready to accomplish it. Your disappointment is understandable but you're far from defeated. Looking forward to hearing of your success.

Just keep swimming,
Pat

M said...

Thanks for that Pat, I need all the positive thinking and encouragement I can get..
best wishes
Mark

Enda Kennedy said...

"THE WILL TO WIN IS COMMON"
THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN IS VERY RARE"

I need to apply this to myself also mark. Finding it hard since I came home to train.

Enda k