Thursday 7 August 2008

The Waiting Game

Brief update at 10am Thursday 7th August, I am more less packed and waiting for the weather to change, at the moment it could even be a no go all week due to high winds! That would be bad after all this time, however , that is just the way it is, I hear that early Friday is a possibility, followed by a very unsettled weekend.

Being that I am in second slot, it is most likely that I will depart for Dover on Saturday which allows for another night with Charlie too. The moment I receive news I will post. In the meantime it’s the waiting game.

Thank you for your continued support, sponsorship, texts and emails.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. The waiting game is by far the worst of it. Or at least I thought. Keep breathing!

M said...

Hey Macy, thanks for that...I had no idea how stressful this was going to be... I dont fancy stopping the taper and going back to 6 hour swims! fingers crossed, and prayer mat out..speak soon...laters!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Mark !! Don't drown :) Loves from Turkey